Liquid Jet Gas Compressors
Liquid Jet Gas Compressors for Simultaneous Gas Compression and Treatment
BPC Engineering – the leading provider of power equipment for oil & gas industry – presents an advanced solution for hydrocarbon gases compression and separation within a single COMPEX unit. Extensive experience in the field of power supply and gas processing for petroleum industry and close collaboration with the Russia’s leading R&D companies led us to the creation of liquid jet gas compressor systems that meet the key requirements of oil&gas industry in terms of reliability and efficiency.
Equipment is manufactured at the Company’s facility in Tutaev city, Yaroslavl Region, under own brand COMPEX ensuring full compliance of the products to customer’s specifications.
Liquid jet gas compressor systems are designed for various gases compression combined with the following processes:
|Desulfurization – hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan sulfur removal||Amine solution|
|Methane number increase||Diesel fuel, gas oil, stabilized condensate|
|Dehydration – water dew point depression||Glycol solution|
|Heavy hydrocarbons separation – hydrocarbon dew point depression||Diesel fuel, gas oil, stabilized condensate|
- Hydrocarbon gases treatment for further use or transportation
- Associated gas gathering and processing including low-pressure gas
- Conditioning of natural gas, associated gas, coalbed gas or gas mixtures to fuel quality
- Chemical waste gases and off-gases capture
- Vacuum generation in oil processing plants