«To date an ENEX 600 power plant based on Capstone C200 microturbines has been in operation at the Timerovkoye oilfield for a year proving to be reliable and efficient equipment. The plant utilizes all the associated gas produced by the oilfield and supplies power to the process equipment.
OJSC RITEK has signed a service contract with BPC Engineering that has great experience in installation and maintenance of associated gas handling facilities. The company has shown itself a reliable partner with highly professional and prompt specialists…»
- Power plant ENEX 65 has been shipped to Uzbekistan, press release, 2017-05-12
- Rosneft Assesses the Advantages of Leasing Equipment of Russian Company BPC Engineering, press release, 2017-03-28
- Microturbine CHP Plant Provides Power to Ski Resort in Belarus, press release, 2016-12-20
- BPC Engineering Was Awarded with Prize for the Best Distributed Generation Project, press release, 2016-12-02
- How much does microturbine overhaul cost?
- An overhaul costs about 30-35% of a microturbine cost. Overhaul is performed after 60 000 running hours and includes (more)
- Can microturbines run on pyrolysis gas?
- Yes, they can. It depends on gas composition and hydrogen content. For instance, in 2013 BPC put pyrolysis power plant (more)
- What is the minimum electrical load of a microturbine?
COMPEX (Compressor Expert) is a trademark of BPC Engineering — an OEM manufacturer of booster compressors and booster compressor stations.
COMPEX™ gas boosters are manufactured from components supplied by leading world producers and tailored to specific customer’s requirements, gas composition, climate conditions, and local laws and regulations. Our compressors boast high efficiency, ease of maintenance, sustainability, and reliable operation, even with complex gases including gases with high nitrogen and H2S contents (up to 7%).
COMPEX™ gas boosters are intended for treatment, purification, and compression of various gases. The compressors feature highly efficient, reliable, safe and green operation. Wide range of standard models and packages and availability of individually tailored solutions for specific applications ensure meeting any customer’s needs. (more)