«BPC Engineering presented its case history and solutions for energy efficiency and energy conservation based on microturbine units during a meeting held by the Moscow Department for Fuel and Energy on the 25th of November, 2014.
… As a result of the meeting and based on the presented materials the Department recommends microturbine power plants of foreign and domestic origin for implementation at CHP facilities in Moscow.»
Moscow Department for Fuel and Energy
- Power plant ENEX 65 has been shipped to Uzbekistan, press release, 2017-05-12
- Rosneft Assesses the Advantages of Leasing Equipment of Russian Company BPC Engineering, press release, 2017-03-28
- Microturbine CHP Plant Provides Power to Ski Resort in Belarus, press release, 2016-12-20
- BPC Engineering Was Awarded with Prize for the Best Distributed Generation Project, press release, 2016-12-02
- How much does microturbine overhaul cost?
- An overhaul costs about 30-35% of a microturbine cost. Overhaul is performed after 60 000 running hours and includes (more)
- Where are microturbines manufactured?
- Beginning from 2010 microturbine packages for customers in Russia and the CIS countries have been produced in Tutaev, the Yaroslavl Region. (more)
- Our site is located on the Sakhalin island. Where do we address our questions concerning microturbine operation? How long will it take to get help?
COMPEX (Compressor Expert) is a trademark of BPC Engineering — an OEM manufacturer of booster compressors and booster compressor stations.
COMPEX™ gas boosters are manufactured from components supplied by leading world producers and tailored to specific customer’s requirements, gas composition, climate conditions, and local laws and regulations. Our compressors boast high efficiency, ease of maintenance, sustainability, and reliable operation, even with complex gases including gases with high nitrogen and H2S contents (up to 7%).
COMPEX™ gas boosters are intended for treatment, purification, and compression of various gases. The compressors feature highly efficient, reliable, safe and green operation. Wide range of standard models and packages and availability of individually tailored solutions for specific applications ensure meeting any customer’s needs. (more)